Submitting an Application for a Specific License:
Applicants must first select the type of application that will be submitted from the following choices:
Detailed instructions will be provided for each of the different application types.
- Application for authorization to travel to Cuba under a specific license. (Should your travel be authorized pursuant to a general license, do not submit an application for a specific license.)
- Application for the release of a wire transfer blocked at a U.S. financial institution
- Application for a specific license or interpretive guidance in all other circumstances (“Transactional”)
- Application to export agricultural commodities, medicine, or medical devices to Sudan or Iran pursuant to the Trade Sanctions Reform and Export Enhancement Act of 2000 (TSRA)
- Recommended Browser: Internet Explorer 11
- While other browsers may function, their compatibility cannot be guaranteed. If you encounter issues with the application, please reattempt submission with IE11 before contacting IT Support.
- All required fields are marked by a red asterisk: *
- Help is available on each page by selecting the link in the bottom left corner.
- If you close your web browser before you have submitted your application, your changes will not be saved when you return.